Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LaTeX Error: \@citex \include{file-name}

Ok, so I have been working on my thesis in LaTeX, and I was getting this error in my code.  I knew where it was (the file-name, mine in this case was {back-matter-appendix-5} or something like that. I found out from this nice blog:

http://ergodicthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/03/latex-file-ended-while-scanning-use-of.html

that the error pertains to a wrong bracket placement or type. However, I couldn't find it! The error linked me to a random line in the code. After searching, I finally found it at the bottom, and yup it was a citation without a closed bracket!!

Check out the rest of the blog where I found that nice tip.

http://ergodicthoughts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. PS The blog is called | Random Cognition |, and I've added it to my Blog List links on the left side of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Latex typesetting, how do you make a box that can include figures and text?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. Helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete